Trying to pay the bills!

I had an old client.  Not an old client but rather a lady that has been a client for a long time.  I have no idea how old she is, she might be an old client.  But her age has nothing to do with this.

I am currently trying to make a living selling silicone wristbands as an affiliate.  

Since things aren't going as well as I would like I took on an old client of mine.  She wants to rank for the keyword triluma cream.  I've never heard of triluma cream and I have no idea what triluma cream is.

So I looked up triluma cream;

Tri-Luma® Cream is indicated for the short-term (8 week) treatment of moderate to severe melasma of the face. Tri-Luma® Cream should be used with measures for sun avoidance, like using sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher. Tri-Luma® Cream contains sulfites which may cause severe, life-threatening allergic reactions, so tell your doctor if you are allergic to sulfites. Tri-Luma® Cream contains hydroquinone, which may cause a gradual blue-black darkening of the skin. If you are pregnant, nursing or trying to become pregnant you should not use Tri-Luma® Cream. Safety and efficacy have not been established in individuals with darker skin. Reversible HPA axis (adrenal function) suppression may result from exposure to the topical corticosteroid, fluocinolone acetonide, so discontinue use if signs or symptoms of this condition occur. In addition, redness, peeling, burning, dryness and itching may occur. Exposure to sunlight, sunlamps, or UV light and extreme heat, wind, or cold should be avoided. You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088. For more information about Tri-Luma® Cream, please see full Prescribing Information.



I have no idea what it is but I now know that it can kill you.  I am a little scared. 

Popular Posts