Shoreline Fence Company


Alexander Pushkin was not your average poet.

After all…he died in a pistol duel, although he must have been pretty good because he had participated in twenty-nine before his death.  It’s a sad fact that if you put enough people in a room together, there is going to be a problem.

These duals currently take place daily on forums, blogs and even with our clients, of course without the pistol.

The duals of today normally get started the second you put out your idea.

You can hear it in the first sentence of a comment or the voice of a client. Someone has always got a better idea and a reason why yours isn’t going to work.

“Okay,” I say, “let’s test them and see which works best.”

Testing is a scientific approach to finding the truth in the answers we are seeking after.  And it’s something I’ve found myself doing often when doing SEO.

At this moment, as I write this, I am trying to do some reputation management for Shoreline Fence Company to see at what point I am able to push a WordPress blog post into the top ten positions for their name.

I have to test different methods on different social media sites to see which ranks best.  At the same time this is going on I am trying to rank an attorney for divorce lawyer Nashville Tn.

Now I could sit and debate what does and doesn’t work until I am blue in the face but by testing, fine tuning and tweaking I find out the truth without the debate or gun play.

Popular Posts