Fashion Web Designs

I always liked this design.  As a matter of fact this was one of the websites that played a major role in my doing $2,000.00 per week as an affiliate.


It was back in 2007.  The site was designed to work in WP.  We were just getting into the web development side of the business and there was a lot of buzz around WordPress so I decided to jump on the bandwagon.    


The site made a bundle of money for about two years before it got a penalty for duplicate content.  The site was designed to go onto the internet and scrape content off article sites, rewrite that content and post it on it’s own site.  The method worked for a while but as Google’s algorithm got better at detecting duplicate content we eventually got caught up in a filter.  I had already moved on to other things so when it happened I just pulled the site offline and never tried to fix the problem. 


If I could go back in time.


 


  



Fashion Web Designs

Popular Posts