Music Website Developers

Music Website Developers and Designers.


I’ll have to admit that some of the most unique and well thought out designs come from people who want to break into the music industry.  They may not all be singers but for one reason or another they have a desire to work in the music industry.


This was not the finial version of the design and I’ll have to look around and find the finial but this was our first try.  And if I say so myself a pretty good first try.  Keep in mind that this design was created about 8 years ago in 2005.  This would have been and was a cutting edge design back then but the finial design would be one of the many designs we did that almost went viral.  The finial design of this website would land me 5 new clients. 


   



Music Website Developers

Popular Posts